- This event has passed.
Ocean State BMW Riders 30th Annual Rally
September 22 @ 2:00 pm – September 24 @ 5:00 pm
Join the Ocean State BMW Riders at Camp Fuller, a YMCA facility on beautiful Great Salt Pond in Wakefield, Rhode Island 02879. Enjoy three days and two nights of ocean-side camping or stay in a shared cabin at no extra charge.
80 person Limit
- Rally Check-in Friday, Sept. 22 at 2:00 P.M. (no early check-in)
- Friday night includes RI clam chowdah, RI Saugys (hot dogs).
- Saturday and Sunday includes continental breakfast, (on site)
Saturday evening dinner Steak OR Lobster meal. (on site)
- Swim, fish, jog, bike, walk trails (Bring your gear)
- Saturday night bon fire with door prizes.
- Plenty of hot showers and restrooms and a large tent for festivities.
- There is much history to explore in the local area and numerous incredible restaurants to satisfy all tastes.
Come and enjoy the great Fall New England weather! It doesn’t get better than this! Interesting areas to explore and great local riding. Information for self-guided tours with maps will be provided. As our Rally is being held at a YMCA facility, this is an alcohol free event.
You’ll be welcomed at the “Gathering of the Clams“, where the camp fires will burn brightly and the arm-chair racing will be in full force.
Rally Questions (Mr. Shellfish) – Steve Forand (401) 862-6531 email@example.com